I’m all about finding the simplest, most efficient way to do anything. So the following are fifteen life hacks that have saved me time and effort and can hopefully benefit you.
- Leave your online shopping carts open for 24 hours and the company will usually email you a discount (my favorite hack.)
- Use wine bottles to store boots upright. I hate when my over the knee boots slouch so I’ll stick a wine bottle in the boot to keep it standing straight.
- Organize your drawers with shoe boxes. This also helps minimize the amount of products and items you leave on counters.
- Spray your bobby pins with hairspray to prevent dealing with them all day or night.
- If moving, you can easily transport your clothes with a trash bag
- Hair conditioner can be used as shaving cream.
- There’s an app for everything, so whatever you want to try…find the app. I just downloaded an app to improve yoga poses and I don’t even do yoga yet lol.
- Ebates gives you cash back when you shop online and there’s no scam. The site is a shopping portal that offers cash back from over 2,000 retailers. If you join and spend at least $25 and use my code you’ll get $10. If you don’t use my code that is cool too but you should still join. My code is: Ebates $10 code
- Vaseline is more than a good moisturizer, it’s also a great chap stick, tames hair flyaway and can make your teeth appear whiter.
- Use duct tape to open tough lids
- You can diminish deodorant stains by rubbing the material together.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has many health benefits but if applied to your skin you can eliminate a pimple within 24 hours.
- Baking soda will make your laundry brighter but can also remove stains from your painted walls.
- A tie hanger can also help to save space when hanging your tank tops and bodysuits.
- If you don’t have speakers you can place your phone in a cup and the music will be louder.
As always, I hope this advice can help at least one person :). Feel free to share your favorite hacks in the comments so I can learn something new.